See the sights and ride the rides in fun, new places
When there is so much more than just the shore
How to choose the best destination for everyone
From snapper to sailboating, find the perfect place to drop anchor
The best places to golf in the U.S. for every skill level
Check off your bucket list with these destinations
Find a home away from home this winter season
Find nature's most serene beauty in these locations
Find the right type of skiing experience for you
Sweeping vistas for gorgeous places to get married
Finding the best wineries to visit, tour, and taste test
Tee Off in Style: Planning the Ultimate Golf Getaway in a Vacation Rental
Are you and your golf buddies dreaming of an unforgettable golf getaway? The allure of fresh greens, the crack of the club, and the camaraderie with friends – it's an experience every golfer loves. But what can take your golf vacation to the next level is staying in a vacation rental, ensuring comfort and convenience while adding extra comfort to your journey. Here's a comprehensive guide on how to plan a fantastic golf getaway with The 100 Collection in mind.
1. Choose the Perfect Destination
The first step in planning your golf getaway is selecting the ideal destination. You're in luck because The 100 Collection offers some remarkable locations, each with its unique charm for golf enthusiasts.
- Myrtle Beach: Known as the "Golf Capital of the World," Myrtle Beach boasts numerous courses with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Bend: Nestled in the heart of Oregon, Bend offers golfers a chance to tee off in a stunning natural setting with mountain backdrops.
- The Big Island: Hawaii's Big Island isn't just about sandy beaches; it's also home to world-class golf courses with volcanic landscapes and oceanfront holes.
- Stowe: Vermont's Stowe is an excellent choice for a golf getaway, where you can enjoy both pristine greens and the beauty of the Green Mountains.
- Hilton Head Island: With its beautiful beaches and top-notch golf courses, Hilton Head Island is a golfer's paradise on the South Carolina coast.
2. Coordinate Your Group
To plan a successful golf getaway, you'll need to coordinate with your fellow golfers. Consider the following:
- Group Size: Determine the number of players in your group to book accommodations accordingly.
- Budget: Discuss a budget range that works for everyone.
- Dates: Set the dates for your trip, considering everyone's availability and weather conditions at your chosen destination.
3. Book a Vacation Rental
The 100 Collection provides a curated selection of vacation rentals that cater to the needs of golfers. Here's why a vacation rental is the way to go:
- Space and Comfort: Vacation rentals offer more space than hotels, allowing you to relax after a long day on the course.
- Kitchen Facilities: Prepare your own meals, saving you time and money during your trip.
- Amenities: Many vacation rentals come with amenities like private pools, hot tubs, and game rooms for your group to enjoy.
4. Plan Your Golf Itinerary
Now that you've got the accommodations sorted, it's time to plan your golf itinerary:
- Course Selection: Research the golf courses in your chosen destination.
- Tee Times: Secure tee times well in advance, especially if you're visiting during a busy season.
- Transportation: Decide on transportation options. If you're flying in, consider renting a car or arranging for shuttle services.
5. Pack Appropriately
Don't forget to pack the essentials:
- Golf Equipment: Make sure you have your clubs, golf shoes, and any other gear you need to conquer the fairways.
- Appropriate Attire: Pack clothing suitable for the golf course, and include rain gear just in case the weather takes an unexpected turn.
- Tech and Accessories: Consider bringing your golf GPS, range finder, or any other tech and accessories that enhance your golfing experience.
6. Embrace the Local Scene
During your golf getaway, don't miss out on the local attractions and experiences:
- Dining: Explore the local culinary scene and try out regional specialties.
- Sightseeing: Take some time to explore the natural beauty and culture of your chosen destination.
- Relaxation: Utilize the downtime to unwind by the pool or at the beach.
With these steps in mind, you're all set to plan a golf getaway that will leave you and your friends with unforgettable memories. By staying in a vacation rental through The 100 Collection, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds – world-class golf and the comforts of home. So, start planning your golf adventure today and get ready for a swingin' good time!